Under The Horizon, is an outreach-based pottery studio. We offer lots of creative fun in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
We are located at 2650 Biglerville Road, Gettysburg, PA 17307
We can be reached at 717.752.4593 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not only do we offer creative activities but, we work via faith-in-action. We actively serve our community through our outreach programs.
What customers are saying:
- AMAZING! My kindergarten class experienced an unimaginable loss. Thank you for the beautiful, spiritual, patient, amazing experience that my kindergarten class had with you.
- UTH provides the space and talented staff for Easterseals of Central/Western PA’s afterschool program. Fun activities including stunning art which now graces the walls of our home We know our son is challenged and cared for in a loving space.
- Cathleen and her crew displayed our school name on an easel at the entrance. This was just the start to an amazing afternoon filled with compassion, acceptance, and understanding.
- Cathleen and her team are unbelievably easy to work with and produce gorgeous results. The pottery studio is a place filled with warmth and love. It feels good to support an organization that does such great work in the community. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
- Read more reviews here.
A Small Part of Our Story
Cathleen Lerew is the owner of Under The Horizon. As a result of faith and through the support of family, the studio opened in 2010. Cathleen believes that every step, every person, and every project is to glorify God. Cathleen is a faith-filled women, a busy momma of 3, and a proud wife. She holds a masters degree in business, is self educated as a potter, and loves of her community.
We are definitely more than “Fun in Gettysburg” Awards/Achievements:
- United Way Business Heart-in-Hand award. Received in appreciation and recognition of outstanding volunteer service and community commitment.
- Pick-of -The-County 2015 through 2019
- Received the business award from the Pennsylvania Department of labor & Industry Office of Vocational Rehabilitation. “In recognition of your outstanding commitment to individuals with disabilities. As well as and your above-and-beyond efforts on behalf of all OVR customers.”
- United Way Heart-in-Hand award. Received for the work completed through the Children’s Bereavement Art Group.
- Opportunity Award from The Arc of Adams County.
- Good Neighbor Award from Typical Life Corporation
- Our owner received the Outstanding Citizen Award from the Gettysburg Adams Chamber of Commerce.